K1 Announces World Max Final 4 Event!
Monday, 27 January 2014 | Carl
Yesterday K-1 sent out a press release announcing the K-1 World MAX 2013 Final Four event, which is set to take place on February 23rd in Azerbaijan. The card features the four finalists from the previous K-1 World MAX events; Sung Hyung Lee, Buakaw Banchamek, Shane Campbell and Enriko Kehl.
- 63kg: Amil Sahmarzade (AZE) vs. Zakaria Zougarry (MAR)
- 83kg: Ruslan Kobzev (RUS) vs. Dennis Matthew (NED)
- 72kg: Babek Rustamov (AZE) vs. Miodrag Olar (ROU)
- 71kg: Alim Nabiev (UKR) vs. Chad Sugden (GBR)
- 70kg: Ziya Bayramov (AZE) vs. TBA
- 70kg: Ismat Agazade (AZE) vs. Cedric Manhoef (SUR)
- 85kg: Samet Kesser (TUR) vs. Lazar Daniel (ROU)
- 72.5kg: Tural Bayramov (AZE) vs. Mukai Maromo (CAN)
- 70kg: Maximo Suarez (ESP) vs. TBA
- +100kg: Agalar Sadikhzade (AZE) vs. George Colin (SUR)
- K-1 World MAX Final Four: Shane Campbell (CAN) vs. Enriko Kehl (GER)
- K-1 World MAX Final Four: Buakaw Banchamek (THA) vs. Sung Hyung Lee (KOR)